What was the last outfit you bought?

Old September 10th 21, 08:30 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

Default What was the last outfit you bought?

Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?
Old September 11th 21, 11:35 AM
SilvesrterBolly SilvesrterBolly is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?
The last garment I bought was a hoodie. I long chose where to buy but still bought here https://wypur.ie/p/warm-hooded-blanket/ and did not regret it. This is a proven site, where a huge selection of things. This is not the first time I buy something there, so I completely trusted them. Hoodie by the way was very warm, which for me is important, as well as comfortable.
Old September 12th 21, 01:58 PM
Brodymills Brodymills is offline

Originally Posted by Andriano20 View Post
Tell us what clothes you bought last time, what was it?
I recently bought myself a new pair of sneakers that glow in the dark.