Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HBig HBig is offline

Default First page header & footer

I am creating a form that will have several pages. On the first page I want a
footer but no header. Then the following pages I need a header and a footer.
When I click the different first page option in edit mode it assumes I mean
both header and footer, and in return I am not able to put in the footer I
need on the first page as well as the following pages. The footer will be the
same for all pages as well as the header needed from the 2nd page on. Does
anyone know a salution.