Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
FA FA is offline

Default Hyperlinking to a specific page in another document

Is there a way in word to create a hyperlink that directs you to a specific
page in another document. Any time I try to create a hyperlink I can only
direct it generally to another document, which by default goes to the first
page in the other document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Add a bookmark on the page you wish to go to. This can be anywhere on the
page and on any of the existing text.
Go to the other document, Add Hyperlink dialog box, select the document,
click on Bookmarks and you should be able to select the one on e the page you
require.
Hope this helps
DeanH