how do I change font to handwritten style?

Old May 26th 07, 04:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jack Sparrow

Default how do I change font to handwritten style?

I need to use handwritten style such as script or signature but as I use
script the text remains look like typing style (not continous like
handwritten style). Anyone can help?
Old May 26th 07, 05:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What script-type fonts do you have installed? Which one are you using?

Old September 17th 21, 02:33 PM
xavier36 xavier36 is offline

Last edited by xavier36 : September 17th 21 at 02:37 PM.
Old September 20th 21, 08:55 AM
howardellis howardellis is offline

Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
I need to use handwritten style such as script or signature but as I use
script the text remains look like typing style (not continous like
handwritten style). Anyone can help?
I am also having the same problem, the font keeps crashing when writing text
.io games