essay paper in APA format

Old May 14th 05, 05:00 AM
lwenforcer

Default essay paper in APA format

I need to put my essay paper in APA format in microsoft word but I don't
understand how to do it. I have done the tutorials and still don't know how
Old May 14th 05, 07:00 AM
Paul Ballou

http://www.apastyle.info/template.shtml
see if this template helps
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.