When sending file in document imaging to MS word, format is lost..

Old December 27th 04, 07:23 PM
kayork

Default When sending file in document imaging to MS word, format is lost..

When I send a scanned document from MS office document imaging program to MS
word via the tools menu, the MS word program opens with the data all skewed
and some missing. I need to know how to keep the integrity of the scanned
image when transferring to ms word?
Old December 28th 04, 07:21 AM
Graham Mayor

Like all OCR software, Document Imaging makes a dog's breakfast of
formatting, however some OCR applications are better than others. You might
therefore like to investigate something much better such as Abbyy
Finereader, but even that is not perfect.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org