Make 1 Million Dollars $$$

Old August 13th 05, 06:35 PM
John

Default Make 1 Million Dollars $$$

Dear Internet Friend,

I made over 1Million Dollars my first year with thys system.

If you are at all serious about making money online, this will be the most important letter you've ever lucked onto. Here's why:

I made over $1600 my very first month marketing Online.
I generated over 137,000 Hits to my Site in my Second Month.
I went from over $40,000 in debt to being completely debt free in six months.
Currently, I make up to $1200 a day Online!
Best of all, I have no job!

Visit this site for more information: http://www.argent-argent.net/moneyforlife.html

How do I make a heading from an existing Word document? Quantumleaper Microsoft Word Help 1 August 5th 05 02:01 AM
How do I make a table of contents for only one section of my doc? tvanellen Microsoft Word Help 4 June 29th 05 01:34 PM
CardText Field Switch JoyceA Mailmerge 2 June 18th 05 11:05 AM
How can I automatically make Word scroll page down??? faderjason Page Layout 1 March 21st 05 09:49 PM
How to make the full page of graphic to a fix position. gc Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 02:29 PM