When highlighting text, pushing backspace doesn't delete the text

Old August 16th 05, 06:55 AM
subatomicguy

Default When highlighting text, pushing backspace doesn't delete the text

When I highlight text in Micrsoft Word, I used to be able to push backspace
when I wanted to delete the selected text. Now, for some reason, it doesn't
work. The Delete Button does though. How do I turn this feature on?

Cheers

Rhys
Old August 16th 05, 06:58 AM
subatomicguy

Done. Thanks

"subatomicguy" wrote:

When I highlight text in Micrsoft Word, I used to be able to push backspace
when I wanted to delete the selected text. Now, for some reason, it doesn't
work. The Delete Button does though. How do I turn this feature on?

Cheers

Rhys

End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
Word 2003 text erases nonstop after hitting backspace key GracieBee Microsoft Word Help 2 April 13th 05 10:58 PM
Using Word, my "backspace" key no longer deletes highlighted text Canaras Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 05:54 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
When I highlight text and press backspace, it no longer deletes? neen Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 05:25 AM