i need help writing an essay

Old October 22nd 05, 02:01 PM
robin

Default i need help writing an essay

i need to know what words not to use in a formal essay
Old October 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Much the same as the ones that you would not use in church.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old July 6th 21, 08:47 AM
greenmann greenmann is offline

I'm also interested in it.
Old September 29th 21, 07:46 AM
MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline

The best strategy for any essay is to know your audience and adapt your essay according to their tastes. If your audience is, say, a middle-aged male teacher, then you should keep this in mind when writing an essay. Don't write it the way you would write an essay for someone your own age or a friend.
Old September 29th 21, 09:08 AM
Vashei Vashei is offline

Writing written papers is quite a complex process. Without a base and training, you will take a long time to write a work for your teacher. If we talk about my personal experience, I would rather say that it was not easy without helpers from studycrumb.com , where everyone can find and order the service he needs.