Is there a spainish IME?

Old January 9th 07, 12:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
80473Y3

Default Is there a spainish IME?

i have a Japanese IMe on my computer, but is are there IME's for non asian
languages, or do i just have to know what i'm trying to say?

Old January 9th 07, 09:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

IMEs are only for complex scripts. Spanish can be entered via a 'normal'
keyboard without the need of an IME. A Spanish keyboard can be set up under
Control Panel Regional Options (the exact wording of this depends on your
version of Windows)

Yes, of course, you have to know what you're trying to say. That is true in
Spanish and in Japanese.

--
Enjoy,
Tony