where can i find a template or something to make a sports certifi.

Old February 12th 05, 04:35 PM
albert

Default where can i find a template or something to make a sports certifi.

i am a youth basketball coach and i am trying to make or setup sports
certificates . i thought there was a place in micro soft that has that. i
looked under awards but that did not help so if nayone can help me out
Old February 12th 05, 05:14 PM

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...icate+template

news