LOVE MESSAGE

Old February 23rd 05, 10:05 PM
sethof

Default LOVE MESSAGE

could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone I see her but
i can't propose to her.
Old February 23rd 05, 10:21 PM
Treesy

please, please, please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke.

Old February 24th 05, 07:21 PM
Klaus Linke

"sethof" wrote:
could you please send me full ramantic love message to someone=20
I see her but i can't propose to her.

You should seek a man with a large nose to help you... and then watch =
out for complications.

Old February 25th 05, 01:33 AM

Yes, I did think about that. OTOH, anyone old enough to remember that movie
might be too old for "ramance"?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

g I suspect this will go over the heads of most of our readers.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old February 25th 05, 08:00 AM
Graham Mayor

Hey. What are you implying here g

I remember that movie! 1987 - Roxanne. Most of my faculties are still
working

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old February 25th 05, 10:21 AM
Doug Robbins

What about the facilities?

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old February 25th 05, 04:08 PM

Yeah, but you're probably old enough to know how to get a girl to look at
you/talk to you. g

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
What about the facilities?

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a

paid