Office Home and Student 2007 download

Old September 11th 07, 03:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT

Default Office Home and Student 2007 download

I loaded this program on my computer...all is well except I do not have the
Microsoft Word 2007 icons anywhere on my computer to access this program.
All the other programs are present (Excell/PowerPoint/OneNote) in my "All
programs" list, except Word 2007. The Word 2007 is working properly, but I
must access it thru a saved word document (in My Document) and start up a
"new" doc this way.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get an icon to access this
program, besides deleting the whole program and re-downloading?
Thanks to anyone who can offer some help.

Old September 19th 21, 03:17 AM
Selma Fleck Selma Fleck is offline

Wink

Its better to pay for the original version rather than downloading the pirated copy of windows. Because I used to do this and I faced so much trouble. I can share the right details with you on how you can keep your device safe and secure with the use of orginal products. I have prepared a lot of online marketing blogs to help customers in need and I took help from https://translationreport.com/market...ation-services to translate my information to all the regions. This marketing translation is no doubt a plus point for my business and I am very content with their services.