Header and footer on first page, but second page no footer

Old September 14th 21, 06:59 AM
Jan Ketelaar Jan Ketelaar is offline

Default Header and footer on first page, but second page no footer

Hi all,

I am trying to create a document with a header and footer. However, the document shall be saved as a 1 page template and when it is editted and a second page is needed I only want to have the header on the second page and not the footer. This to save space for editting. Is this possible?

Thanks and regards,

Jan
Old September 15th 21, 01:10 PM
Margaret1952 Margaret1952 is offline

Originally Posted by Jan Ketelaar View Post
Hi all,

I am trying to create a document with a header and footer. However, the document shall be saved as a 1 page template and when it is editted and a second page is needed I only want to have the header on the second page and not the footer. This to save space for editting. Is this possible?

Thanks and regards,

Jan
Hello,

I haven't had this issue before, but a short search in Google showed me this:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-85151922ac09

I've tried it out and it works fine. I hope this will help you. Please let me know.

https://www.sitono.pl/oferta/blachy-...ry-perforacji/
Old September 15th 21, 02:06 PM
Jan Ketelaar Jan Ketelaar is offline

Originally Posted by Margaret1952 View Post
Hello,

I haven't had this issue before, but a short search in Google showed me this:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-85151922ac09

I've tried it out and it works fine. I hope this will help you. Please let me know.

https://www.sitono.pl/oferta/blachy-...ry-perforacji/
Hello Margaret, thank you for taking the time to check and reply. I also found this method and it works, but only if you keep both pages. I would like to save the document with one page only (with header and footer) and if the author needs to add a second page the header is there, but not the footer. Until now I only have the option of saving it as a 2 page document. This will work, but is just not as "clean" as I would like.