Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated frustrated is offline

Default Text moves to next line in the middle of a word

Text is not automatically moving to next line at beginning of the word but
splits the word in the middle (example: word "could" is split, "cou" on
first line and "ld" on next line. Hyphenation is turned off). I can fix it
manually (a big hassle), but every time I reformat anything, I have to change
it all again. I am using Word 2003.