djsouljah djsouljah is offline
Junior Member

Default Clickable checkbox via MS Word

Hi There!

I am currently working on a fillable form that will be filled on on PC and added checkboxes on this form.

The problem is that I made the template with MS office 2013 and on that version the checkboxes are clickable automatically.

When I bring the same file to work where they have MS office 2007, I'm unable to check the boxes via PC. Any way around this ?

All help is appreciated! THank you !
Attached Files
File Type: zip Word.zip (67.3 KB, 267 views)

Last edited by djsouljah : February 16th 13 at 08:18 PM
djsouljah djsouljah is offline
Junior Member

Anyone have an input on this issue? Is this issue solvable or MS Word 2007 doesn't suppose this type of action?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Most likely, the check boxes you are using aren't supported in older
versions.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"djsouljah" wrote in message

Hi There!

I am currently working on a fillable form that will be filled on on PC
and added checkboxes on this form.

The problem is that I made the template with MS office 2013 and on that
version the checkboxes are clickable automatically.

When I bring the same file to work where they have MS office 2007, I'm
unable to check the boxes via PC.

|Filename: Word.zip |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=174|

djsouljah

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Word 2007 does not have a check box content control (it was added in Word
2010), but you can use a Check Box Form Field from the Legacy Forms palette.