Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunny South Sunny South is offline

Default how do I insert a multi page PDF file into a Word (.doc) file

I only get the first page of the PDF file when inserting it into a Word .doc
as a object.
What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You are doing nothing wrong. When you insert an object, you can only see
what fits on a page (objects cannot span pages in Word).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sunny South" Sunny wrote in message
I only get the first page of the PDF file when inserting it into a Word
.doc
as a object.
What am I doing wrong?

wendit01 wendit01 is offline
Junior Member

You can insert multiple pages from a PDF into Word using Insert_PDFs (to Word) from http://www.OfficeExpander.com
This works right from Word (Office 2000-2010) using an Insert PDFs button. There is a free version that inserts a couple of pages from a PDF. You can also resize all the inserted images.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny South View Post