DSB

Default How to Request Motor Vehicle titles from Bank

I would like to know the proper way to request original motor vehicle titles
held by the bank who is the lienholder.( Loans are not paid off yet) The
company name has changed and for For vehicle registration purposes we must
change the owner name on the tilte. The lienholder would remain the same but
Motor vehicles will not change the owner name without the original title.
Anyone know the proper way to make this request from the Bank ?