Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gcarson

Default Page Breaks Displaying In Print Layout View

For some reason, the page breaks (both manual and automatic) in my Word
2003 documents are being displayed as dark horizontal lines while I'm
in print layout view. This just started happening, but as far as I
know, I haven't changed anything. Does anyone know how to turn it off?
It's really distracting.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gcarson

Never mind--I found it. I had somehow unselected "White space between
pages (Print view only) in the Print And Web Layout Options under
Tools/Options/View.