Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
strandedinAK strandedinAK is offline

Default MLA bibliography

I do not have a degree in computer science so trying to get Microsoft Office
to do anything beyond simple word processing is a challenge. I am
constructing a simple bibliography but the program will not allow indents
consistent with MLA. Mircrosoft Help was no help and when I contacted
Microsoft, I received the standard response, "pay us more money and we"ll
tell you the answer." I would appreciate any help on this. Also, does anyone
have suggestions for a book(s) that can answer these seemingly simple
questions. I prefer not to give more money to Microsoft, they are so greedy.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A quick look at Google produced -
http://www.wright.edu/~martin.maner/rptemp.htm