Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mamaali3 mamaali3 is offline

Default What is a nested table?

I am trying to paste a table into Word 2007 but everytime I do the size of
the table enlarges onto my document and I can't decrease the size!
--
Ali page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A nested table is a table within a table cell.
Where are you pasting the table from? You may find it helpful to use paste
special.(which you will find on the little arrow at the bottom of the paste
button on the Home tab). Which option is best for you will depend on where
the table is coming from and what the aim of the exercise is. Suck it and
see!

nested table Cindy Tables 1 June 6th 07 06:36 PM
I can't get my graphics to display in nested table bondy Tables 1 May 10th 05 05:44 PM
How do I "un-nest" a table from nested tables? Triplecee Tables 1 March 16th 05 03:19 PM
Nested IncludePicture troubles in header table Birgit Page Layout 7 March 1st 05 09:20 AM
How do I change the ordering sequence on nested table? Hardik Tables 1 December 7th 04 09:13 PM