Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jauchart

Default Non-breaking tables

I am trying to keep my headings ("Figure 2.5. Price of rye") connected to the
associated table or chart. I have tried creating a 2-cell table, putting the
heading in one cell and the chart in then next one, directly below, selecting
all, and unchecking "allow row to break across pages." This doesn't do it,
the table still breaks where it wants to. Is there a way to keep my tables
together, no allowing them to break at page breaks?