Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
linguister linguister is offline

Default hyperlink color

I changed the default colors for my Word hyperlinks and now they are driving
me crazy. Unfortunately, I don't remember how I changed them and consequently
cannot reset the hyperlinks to the normal blue/violet default colors. What do
I need to do to get all of my current and future Word doc hyperlinks back to
blue/violet?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Modify the FollowedHyperlink and Hyperlink character styles in the
document (see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...fyAStyle.html). In the
Modify Style dialog box, remember to check the "Add to template" box;
that way, the settings will be transferred to the attached template.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"linguister" wrote in message
I changed the default colors for my Word hyperlinks and now they are

driving
me crazy. Unfortunately, I don't remember how I changed them and

consequently
cannot reset the hyperlinks to the normal blue/violet default

colors. What do
I need to do to get all of my current and future Word doc hyperlinks

back to
blue/violet?

Hyperlink behavior in Word 2003 Richard Microsoft Word Help 0 December 22nd 06 12:31 AM
Hyperlink color ab New Users 1 May 19th 06 06:55 PM
cell's background color not printed correctly [email protected] Tables 2 December 19th 05 12:44 PM
How can you change the ''selected hyperlink'' font color on Word? Daniel Lavia Microsoft Word Help 1 September 2nd 05 06:10 PM
display one font color on the monitor but print in another lmf001 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 7th 05 03:46 AM