Sue T.

Default No page number on 2nd page of document

I type multiple page documents which require that there be no page number on
the 2nd page. Every time I try to eliminate the page number, it comes back.
I have put section breaks so that it should be eliminated, but not working.

What am I doing wrong?
Joseph McGuire

It is not clear what you really want to do. Do you mean no page numbering
at all? No page numbering only on page 2? No page numbering on all pages
after page 1? The first and third options are pretty easy. Skipping page
numbering only one particular page may be a bit more complicated.