Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam2666 Sam2666 is offline

Default how to point and click to check/uncheck checkboxes in word2007?

I am switching from 2003 to 2007 Word use. I work with checkboxes and form
fields a lot. How do I "lock" the checkboxes/fields in 2007 so I can
point/click to check and uncheck and to tab between formfields in Word 2007.
I can't find this on the Developer tab controls or online in the help
documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Developer tab, click the Protect Document button (in the Protect
group). Word displays the Restrict Formatting and Editing pane. Click to
select the check mark under "Editing restrictions." Choose "Filling in
forms" in the list box. Finally, click the Yes, Start Enforcing Protection
button (you are given the chance to specify a password if you want one).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP