Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NRT NRT is offline

Default How can I put different backgrounds on one word-file?

I'm using the 2003version of word,
I would like to know how I can put one image as a background for pages 2
till 9 and another image as a background for pages 10 till 15.
thanks for answering on my e-mail adress:

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] sohilsheikh@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 12:43:01 AM UTC+4, Jean-Guy Marcil wrote:
"NRT" wrote:

I'm using the 2003version of word,
I would like to know how I can put one image as a background for pages 2
till 9 and another image as a background for pages 10 till 15.
thanks for answering on my e-mail adress:

I do not think you you can use the background feature for that.

Instead, insert Next Page section breaks at the top of page 2 and page 10
(and opage 16 if thre is one), use Insert Breaks... Section (Next Page).
Now go into the header, make sure that each header is not linked to the
previous one (Un-select "Link to Previous" from the Header/Footer Toolbar
while in each header).
Now go to the section 2 header (page 2 to 9), insert a picture in the
header, modify/crop/position/etc unitl satisfied.
Then go to the section 3 header (pages 10 to 15) and repeat with a
different picture.