fbrown

Default How to slow the scroll speed in Office

How do I slow down the scrolling speed in Office? Using Office 2000,
Cheers
Shauna Kelly

Hi fbrown

This is a problem in all Word versions until Word 2002.

The standard workaround is to click where you want the selection to start,
scroll till you see where you want the selection to end, hold down the Shift
key, then click to mark the end of the selection.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"fbrown" wrote in message
How do I slow down the scrolling speed in Office? Using Office 2000,
Cheers

rhoro

This really doesn't work for me. What I am trying to do, in outline view, is
to grab a paragraph and try to move it up or down. The windows scrolls
wildly, either up or down, at high speed and only stops at either the top or
bottom of the document. I would like a Tools-Option-View option for slow
scrolling in Outline View, but it doesn't exist. The best possible at
present is to select a para by clicking on the little para box icon, cut,
move to new location, then paste.