lyk

Default how to make sure spacing between lines not too big

once i press enter.the spacing between lines is too big?how can i chnage it
back to default settings?
Anne Troy

Sounds like you're copying from the web...
http://www.officearticles.com/word/p...oft_word.ht m

You can hit Ctrl+A and go to Format--Paragraph and set line spacing to
single, and type 0 into the Before and After boxes.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"lyk" wrote in message
once i press enter.the spacing between lines is too big?how can i chnage

it
back to default settings?

Carol

You can either click on Format and paragraph and change your line spacing
there or you can right-click on your document and select paragraph there and
change the spacing. You can also highlight your text and depress Ctrl +1 for
single spacing or Ctrl + 2 for double spacing. If th at doesn't resolve your
line spacing issue, click on Format and paragraph and change the space after
to zero. I hope this has been helpful to you.

"lyk" wrote:

once i press enter.the spacing between lines is too big?how can i chnage it
back to default settings?

Stefan Blom

Another thing to check, besides paragraph formatting: On the File
menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab. Make sure that the
Vertical Alignment is set to "Top", and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP