Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rms rms is offline

Default How can I find a document?

I can't find a document that I made in Sept.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

How have you tried finding it?

"RMS" wrote in message
:I can't find a document that I made in Sept.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aislinn Gettings Aislinn Gettings is offline

"RMS" wrote:

I can't find a document that I made in Sept.

I went to the Microsoft Help main page typed in PDF and got this link and
did a quick add in. After that I was able to both save as and send as a pdf.
good luck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

The OP didn't say anything about PDF.

"Aislinn Gettings" wrote in
message ...
: