Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poster Maker Poster Maker is offline

Default How do I print black background with white text?

I selected a black background with white text and it prints white background
with black text. How do I print a black background with white text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If text color is set to Auto, it should change to white when you use black
shading. If you're using something other than shading, then you'll have to
explicitly change the font color to White. It's best to use simple (sans
serif) fonts for reversed lettering, and formatting it as bold also helps to
make it more readable.