Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default I'm using office 2007 but can't open docx file from another user

I'm using Office 2007 but just realized that I can't open docx files or
powerpoint files sent by another user using 2007. However, when they saved it
in Word 2003 format, I could read. Why is that?

Any advice? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What happens when you try to open them? Do you get an error message? What
does it say (exactly please)?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]