Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
jhadzia jhadzia is offline

Default how do imerge table cells in microsoft word 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Delete the paragraph(s) between them.

http://word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Select the cells that you want to merge and then Right Click with the mouse
and select Merge Cells from the short cut menu that appears.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Oops, I misread that as "How do I merge tables?" It would help if the OP
would not try to use the subject line to ask the question.

http://word.mvps.org