Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MA Omary MA Omary is offline

Default Rule not showing up

I cannot get the ruler to show up. I went to Word Options -- Advanced --
Display -- checked "Show vertical rule in Print Layout view", as the
instructions call, but still cannot see the ruler. I tried to uncheck then
check again and the problem persists. Any help? Please e-mail your answer to
omary@unt,edu
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Display of the rulers is toggled by the Ruler checkbox on the View tab of
the Ribbon (Show/Hide group). Even with the option set to show the vertical
ruler, it won't be displayed unless the Ruler box is checked.

http://word.mvps.org