Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Evan Weiner Evan Weiner is offline

Default Style strip in Print Layout View

The style strip on the left side shows up in Print Layout View blocking text.
Using Word 2003. Strip is set at 1" width. Usually setting it to zero and
then 1" again will fix the problem, but then it might pop up again. I've
been tinkering with Outline View.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Haven't seen it myself, but it sounds like it could be a graphics driver
problem.You might check the mfr's site for an update.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones