dennisc

Default how do you increase the number of drop down menu selections

how to increase the lenght of characters in the drop down selection menu or
have more than 25 choices in the drop down menu, thanks!
Jay Freedman

dennisc wrote:
how to increase the lenght of characters in the drop down selection
menu or have more than 25 choices in the drop down menu, thanks!

You can't -- those limits are hard-coded into the Forms package. The
alternatives are to use the ActiveX combobox from the Control Toolbox
toolbar or to create a userform (a custom dialog) containing a combobox or a
listbox.

For the ActiveX control, see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...dc_activeX.asp.

For the userform, see