Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rosemadder rosemadder is offline

Default How to make basic contact info from word doc default to receipt.

I created a rental form in Word with fill-ins and dropdowns. I need to know
how to make the basic info..ie...name, cost...etc to automatically default to
the attached receipt. I have tried cross ref, macros and bookmarks. None seem
to work. I'm totally confused now. This doc is a rental form for my job/3
part doc. pg1 is rental agreement 2nd pg is receipt and 3rd pg is rules and
regs. What am I doing wrong?