Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mirage_Calhoun Mirage_Calhoun is offline

Default How do I insert a "List of Tables" in Word 2007?

I am attempting to insert a List of Tables or "Table of Tables" in a Word 207
document. In the Ribbon, under References, you can insert a table of
contents, of figures, or of authorities, but I cannot find where to insert a
List of TAbles. All of the tables have captions on them. Thanks for
assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming that you created the table captions via the Caption dialog box, do
the following: On the References tab, click the Insert Table of Figures
button. In the dialog box, choose "Table" for "Caption label." Choose any
other options before clicking OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mirage_Calhoun" wrote in message
I am attempting to insert a List of Tables or "Table of Tables" in a Word
207
document. In the Ribbon, under References, you can insert a table of
contents, of figures, or of authorities, but I cannot find where to insert
List of TAbles. All of the tables have captions on them. Thanks for
assistance.