JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Default Shortcut to minimize document

Is there a shortcut to minimize an active Word document (in a window opened with the "Windows in Taskbar" View option unchecked, obviously)?

How about a shortcut to minimize all documents?

I tried the macro Stefan Blom offered for this purpose (http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread...ight=minimize), but it breaks saying "cannot set the state of an inactive window"(I'm using Word 2003).

Sub TestMacro()
Dim w As Window
For Each w In Application.Windows
w.WindowState = wdWindowStateMinimize
Next w
End Sub

Thank you

Last edited by JPh12 : August 20th 18 at 11:50 PM
JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

The solution is
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-99aae9193012

Last edited by JPh12 : August 22nd 18 at 02:26 AM
JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Duplicate from above

Last edited by JPh12 : August 22nd 18 at 02:26 AM
JPh12 JPh12 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
Read it again. Not quite the same. The answer was from Doug Robbins.

You missed "w.activate."
Not getting a response on this site, I posted the same message to answers.microsoft.com, and Doug Robbins replied with the "w.activate" addition.

I wanted to delete my Wordbanter post but it's not possible so I provided the link to the solution.

The "duplicate" is because I posted the link twice by mistake (and couldn't delete it).

Last edited by JPh12 : August 22nd 18 at 01:54 PM
spotify spotify is offline
Junior Member

Spotify is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. Click spotify web player to create new account.