Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John John is offline

Default Legal Pleading Template Modification

I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2003.

How do I edit the vertical line(s) on the right. I want to move the right
line further to the right to allow more text per line. I have moved the
right margin an additional 1/2 inch. I even tried the page border setting to
no avail.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Open the template. Click on View | Header and Footer. Click on the
right vertical line to select it, and drag it the desired position on
the page. Click on the Close button on the Header and Footer toolbar.
Save the template.

John wrote:
I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2003.

How do I edit the vertical line(s) on the right. I want to move the right
line further to the right to allow more text per line. I have moved the
right margin an additional 1/2 inch. I even tried the page border setting to
no avail.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John John is offline

Thank you so very much. I did not know you could put lines in the header and
footer. Again, thank you very, very much!

John wrote:
I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2003.

How do I edit the vertical line(s) on the right. I want to move the right
line further to the right to allow more text per line. I have moved the
right margin an additional 1/2 inch. I even tried the page border setting to
no avail.

Any ideas?

TheVegasGman TheVegasGman is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2003.

How do I edit the vertical line(s) on the right. I want to move the right
line further to the right to allow more text per line. I have moved the
right margin an additional 1/2 inch. I even tried the page border setting to
no avail.

Any ideas?
I was able to move the verticle lines in the pleading template, but how do I move the line numbers?