Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
open e-mails attach. pps open e-mails attach. pps is offline

Default Why i can open and read e-mail attach. on winword only see symbol.

I received e-mails with attachment , and when I clikc and open i only see
symbols please what that happen? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are trying to open a .pps file with Word, then THAT is the
problem. Try opening the .pps file with Powerpoint instead of Word.