Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Olson Cynthia Olson is offline

Default why is my dictionary coming from a roaming source?

My word Custom dictionary's path is shown as a roaming source. Why?
Maritierrez Maritierrez is offline
Junior Member

Why is my dictionary coming from a roaming source? I think you are using vpn and for this reason you get your dictionary or may be you just not get best assignment help in that language which you want. Or may be your dictionary have roming language.
Mark Kerouac Mark Kerouac is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

Boostmygrade reddit review provides great services to students online. They provide tutorials, notes, and more knowledge to the students for making their life bright