Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jump jack via OfficeKB.com

Default Avoiding full document reformat upon single word formatting!

I don't understand why if I change the format of a SINGLE word the WHOLE
DOCUMENT is changed to that format! Is there an option to disable this
"feature", rather than pressing CTRL+Z after each format change???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

At least one style (usually the Normal style) has been set to
"Automatically update". See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jump jack via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I don't understand why if I change the format of a SINGLE word the
WHOLE
DOCUMENT is changed to that format! Is there an option to disable
this
"feature", rather than pressing CTRL+Z after each format change???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jump jack via OfficeKB.com

Stefan Blom wrote:
At least one style (usually the Normal style) has been set to
"Automatically update". See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...eformatted.htm.

I don't understand why if I change the format of a SINGLE word the
WHOLE
DOCUMENT is changed to that format! Is there an option to disable
this
"feature", rather than pressing CTRL+Z after each format change???

Thank you very much!