Word Labels, No Paragraph Break if Field is Empty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st 18, 06:49 PM
Jarrett Jarrett is offline

Question Word Labels, No Paragraph Break if Field is Empty

I have been trying to create some labels and some of my fields are empty.

The fields that may be empty a Address_2 ; Address_3 ; Address_4 and County

This is what my default MailMerge looks like at the moment:

«Company»
«Address_1»
«Address_2»
«Address_3»
«Address_4»
«County»
«Country»

PROBLEM:
If any of the fields are empty, they will leave a space underneath.

Is there any way, maybe with IF conditions or any easier way, to tell Word to Skip to the Next Field if that one is empty?

I've been looking on the internet for some time and I have not been able to find a solution, any help would be much appreciated!