Empty page after column break

Old July 14th 09, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
lisak

Default Empty page after column break

I have a document in which I have a two-column table. After inserting a
continuous section break, it created an empty page at the end of the
document. How do I get rid of that empty page?
Old July 14th 09, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom