differentiate a line break from a paragraph break

Old October 3rd 05, 03:28 PM
Jorge

Default differentiate a line break from a paragraph break

Hi

I'm building a macro which should skip paragraph breaks and I'm doing it by
checking the ASCII code of the current character. The problem is that both
the line breaks and the paragraph breaks have the ASCII code number 13. Do
you know how can I differentiate them?

Regards

Jorge
Old October 3rd 05, 07:46 PM
Tony Jollans

What is normally called a line break (Shift-Enter) is ASCII 11.

Can you give a bit more detail?

--
Enjoy,
Tony