Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
silentlady

Default how to seperate the pages?

im writing a paper and in between the pages use to be spacing but now it is
lines how can i put the space back in there?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tia Nevitt

I'm not sure I understood, so I will make several guesses.

First, make sure you are using the "Print Layout" view rather than the
"Normal" view. Click View than Print Layout. The spacing will show up on
the print layout view, but the normal view is compressed.

If that is not the problem, then what do you mean by "lines"? Are you using
page breaks between your pages, or are you pressing enter repeatedly until
you "wrap" to the next page? I would strongly suggest page breaks, which you
can add by clicking "Insert" then "break" then "page break" and OK.

"silentlady" wrote:

im writing a paper and in between the pages use to be spacing but now it is
lines how can i put the space back in there?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and check
the box against "White space between pages (Print view only)" in the Print
and Web Layout options section of the dialog.

You can also do this with the mouse by moving the mouse cursor to the top
centre of the page and left clicking when the Show white space tooltip
appears.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"silentlady" wrote:

im writing a paper and in between the pages use to be spacing but now it
is
lines how can i put the space back in there?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

The second way is **much** easier/faster.

The first time it happened to me I was baffled. I searched the newsgroups
and sure enough, Suzanne had posted the answer to this dilemma (many times).
I hated not having that gap. Well, a few weeks ago, I was doing something at
work and I actually switched over the no white space on purpose. I don't
remember what I was doing but I remembered thinking that I may have been too
hasty in my desire to eliminate that feature. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the View tab and check