Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura

Default Can voting buttons be used on a Mail-merged Email, if so how?

I am trying to send a mail merge via email and i would like to include
votingbuttons for responses.

I have tried every way i can think of can anyone help??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGF1cmE=?=,

I am trying to send a mail merge via email and i would like to include
votingbuttons for responses.

I have tried every way i can think of can anyone help??

I'm afraid this isn't possible with mail merge. It might be possible
using a macro, either on the content of the Outbox, before it gets sent.
Or by pulling apart the mail merge result, record by record and using the
Outlook object model.

In the first case, you should ask this in an Outlook newsgroup. In the
second case, you might have to try both an Outlook and a word.vba
newsgroup.

You'll find the bare bones for the second case in an article by Doug
Robbins on word.mvps.org for sending mail merge to email with
attachments. Instead of attachments, though, you'd need to find out what
code to use to specify Outlook voting buttons.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 13 April 21st 23 05:06 PM
Mail Merge To Email Stretch Mailmerge 1 November 2nd 05 12:12 PM
Include Cc: details on merged letters using mail merge database or fields? (not email Cc:) [email protected] Mailmerge 1 October 7th 05 04:42 AM
How keep my Word format when I mail merge to email? nonprofitCDS Mailmerge 2 June 7th 05 12:51 PM
Mail Merge Word/OutLook Express Date Missing causes email bounces? Biffo Mailmerge 0 May 19th 05 01:35 PM