Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daryl_at_Cait Daryl_at_Cait is offline

Default Embedded PNG files do not display in Office 2007

We have just installed Office 2007 across our organisation. We have
discovered one really annoying problem:

None of our installed Office applications will display embedded .png files.
They just appear as black boxes.

If we open the same documents in Office 2003, and there are hundreds of
documents with multiple images, they display without any problem.

We have downloaded all of the updates etc but the issue still exists.

Any suggestions?