Dakota

Default Word 2003 - change font size for one section, entire doc changes

Every time I do formatting in Word 2003, whatever format I use, the entire
document is formatted that way. Ex: put bullets on a section, entire
document has bullets. Or change one line to a 12 font, entire document is
changed. Just upgraded to this version and it stinks. Help anyone? Thanks.

Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Regards,