Sadie491

Default How do I create a fax cover sheet?

I thought I had created a Fax Cover on this computer before, but now I am
unable to find the area on MS Word to create a new Fax Cover Sheet. Thanks
for any help.

Jay Freedman

Sadie491 wrote:
I thought I had created a Fax Cover on this computer before, but now
I am unable to find the area on MS Word to create a new Fax Cover
Sheet. Thanks for any help.

In Word 2002 or 2003, on the New Document task pane, click "On my computer"
in the Templates section; in Word 2000 or earlier, click File New. Either
way, you get to the Templates dialog. Click the Letters & Faxes tab and
choose the template you want.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman